The November Rain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:31 am

Autumn Rain Creek

+12
Zeru
Fusion
Dex
Sian
WolvesLover917
Rainflight
Twilight
Legend
swift
Shattered
Kaori
Citrine
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autumn Rain Creek - Page 4 Empty Re: Autumn Rain Creek

Post  Legend Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Legend looks over at Maple "Yeah, I'm ok. Just a hunting accident". He gets up walking over to a carcass and sits down to eat.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Citrine Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 am

Citrine sits down next to the little pup, "what is your name?" Citrine smiled. "I am Citrine, would you like to be friends?" she waited for the little pup to answer her patiently.
Citrine
Citrine
Admin

https://novemberrain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 am

i walk in hungry for action. I see legend struggle to get up. Im soon next to him inspecting his leg. "that looks pretty bad legend, do you want me to wrap it up or something?" i look concerningy at him
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Legend growls softly, a bit annoyed. "Why does everyone keep asking if im ok? I told all of you it doesnt hurt as bad as it looks. The pain will probably clear up in a few days." he said before going back to eating.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

I get slightly mad at legends response. "I was only trying to help! As pack members we care about each other, cant you see?" I raise my tail and flatten my ears.
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainflight Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:52 pm

She used her nickname. "Rain," She hesitated then shrugged. "Why not, Citrine."
Rainflight
Rainflight

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 am

I storm away kinda upset at at the fact that legend got mad at me for trying to help. As my huge budy slinks away i catch the scent of a grizzly. A Jump up in the excitement of something to do. As i peer through the bushes in the forest i see a huge male grizzly pop out of the bushes charging right at me. Right away i pounce for the neck and bite realy hard makeing the grizzly screech with pain. The grizzly starts to shake mightily and quickly flinging me away. the grizzly charges for the others now angry. This grizzly confrontation is no longer a fun activity but a dangerous encounter. I race for the grizzly as is about to go for the blind pup i scream "Watch out!!!" as i jump on the grizzlys back and tug on its hide makeing it go on its back legs. I deliver a fTl blow to the neck but its not enough. The grizzly manages to free itself and deliver a blow to my rib cage. Furiously i manage to gather enough energy to bit once again at the grizzlys neck killikg it. before it falls to the ground, i jump off painfuly. the bear hits the ground with a crash. i look back at my ribs and see that at least two are broken. i lay down on my side and weeze as i breath. 'this could be my last battle' i thought.
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainflight Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:58 pm

She tensed, having already sensed the grizzly coming, and hopped to the side and turned around, facing it. She could practically picture the fight and after it was over she noticed how hurt the other wolf was and walked over. She nosed the ribcage. "A couple are broken," She observed.
Rainflight
Rainflight

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:51 pm

I rasp in responce "I've noticed" i joke. I try to get up but to no prevail. I lay thier helpless. "could you get me some juniper berrys? It could realy help me out."
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainflight Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 am

She flicked her ear in acknowledgement and scented the air. She could find the faintest trace of the familiar scent of juniper berries a little ways awat, but still in the area. She carefully made her way in its direction, disappearing into a horde of bushes. A few moments later she hopped out with berries wrapped delicately in a leaf, and she hurried over and set the leaf in front of the injured wolf. Inside the leaf there were exactly ten juniper berries, not knowing how many she would have needed. She sat, curling her tail around her body and softly resting the tip of her tail on her paws.
Rainflight
Rainflight

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 am

i first inspect the berrys just to make sure thier the right ones. "Thank you. These berrys will heal me very fast, thanks to you." I then softly lick the pup on the cheek and eat all of the juniper berrys. "im swift by the way."
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 am

I trot around looking at the wolves.

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 am

i spot greensilver and my tail thumps the ground at the sight of a friend. "hello my friend" i rasp. I wince after i talk because of the pain. I try to rech my wond to lick it but it only makes my hurt more. I whine slightly.
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainflight Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 pm

"I'm Rainflight, but call me Rain," She said before Swift had spoke to her friend. Hearing her wince, she wondered if she should say anything, and did anyway, hoping not to sound like an idiot if Swift already knew. "Don't move so much and try to stay as still as possible for a while." She sniffed, wondering if she could find any traces of blood, but the juniper berries had messed up her nose and she couldn't tell if there was a cut and she should get anything for it.
Rainflight
Rainflight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:46 am

After listening to the packs chatter, I get off the rock and trot down to the pack. I frown at legend and say "don't be annoyed when wolfs are trying to help you. They mean well." Continues to walk and says hello to all the wolfs "greetings. I heard some trouble is everyone ok? Please tell me If you need anything."

Back to top Go down

Post  Citrine Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 am

Citrine walks over and check to see if Swift is fine and looking her over, knows she will heal quickly if she just rests awhile "you will be doing in no time, no worries Rain or Swift, this is kind of thing can happen." She turns and almost bumps into Oak, she jumped in surprise, "well, hello there, how are you?".
Citrine
Citrine
Admin

https://novemberrain.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainflight Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 am

She nodded slightly in response, then scented the air and trotted over to a bush, laying inside the soft leaf shelter.
Rainflight
Rainflight

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:05 am

I lay thier wanting my ribs to heal. Its the only thing i can do. "Hello Oak. Could you maby get me some mint leaves?" I ask.
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Says a short hello to Citrine. Smiles Concerned at swifts condition and quickly replies "of course! I'll be back shortly, and I will be glad to rest here awhile to tend to your needs." Stands up and quickly trots off to find some mint leaves. After a short 15 minute travel I stumble upon some. Grabs a mouthfull incase she needs more later. Hurries back. Pants and walks to swift. "here you are" presents leaves next to her mouth. Sits down and watches ready for any command to help your condition faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:08 pm

I smile a thanks and chew up half of the mint leaves and spits them on my wound. It first stings then it feels refreshing. I then eat the other half. "mint leaves can be very healing on a wound and a tasty treat!" I say to oak kinda teaching a leason. Im the kind of wolf that knows many things such as fighting skills, hunting skills, and healing and medicine skills.
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

nods smiling. "Thank you for the medicine lesson, I may be gifted in leading and hunting, but i know nothing of healing!" Smiles and trots to the river and cups some cool water in a cup shaped piece if bark I found earlier. Tries not to spill any, as I walk to you and place the water near. "Here, i figured you would be needing some refreshing water in this afternoon heat." suddenly perks up my ears and lifts my nose to the wind. Fur rises and body tenses, inhales the autumn air and tries to figure out the scent. Turns back to Swift "I hope you will be alright now, I smell something unfamiliar in the hunting fields. After I check it out though I'll see what I can catch and bring it back here for everyone to have as a small meal" Rises slowly and sniffs the air again, a small growl escapes my chest as I start a steady run towards the field, the smell of a large Female Grizzly with a cub lingers in my mind. I know they will be aggressive with cubs and I fasten my paws, worrying for any hunters and/or strays in the area. Continues to run, my mind exploding with thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

I wait for oak to return satisfiied. I see mu wound starting to heal quickly.'maby in a few hours ill beable to walk!' I think.
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

My wound has healed thanks to oak, i feel i strange feling inside my i have never felt before. I stand up and run to the dens. (going to blue rock dens)
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

pants heavily returning to Swift. I fall to the ground completely exhausted. My tail has stopped bleeding and now its just dried blood, with a few tips of hair missing, i smile at it. After recovering from it all I tell Swift my story and encounter with the Bear. After the story (which is the the field RP) I tell everyone to keep an eye out for Female bears and their cubs, and inform everyone on what to do if you stumble across one. either you run, or if the cub is lost, try to take it to its mother, then run so that it doesnt hurt you. Asks how swift is, after a long drink from the stream, and after laying in its cool water.

Back to top Go down

Post  swift Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

(hey oak, I went to the dens lol. Im not here lol)
swift
swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next